The Importance of Charity Fundraising Technology
All nonprofits face challenges with digital transformation. In this white paper, we explore the opportunities it creates for fundraising, supporter data, legacy systems, data literacy, and access to skills.
Explore how data and technology are key enablers to inspiring, empowering, and mobilizing your supporters.
- Download your copy to learn:
- Key global technology trends
- How to maximize opportunities using fundraising technology
- How to build the right team for long-term success
- Enhancing engagement and leveraging insight
About the Author
Dan Keyworth is Vice-President of Customer Success Modernization and Managing Director of International Markets Group at Blackbaud. Based in London, he helps lead Blackbaud’s customer success teams and strategy around the world to enable customers to realize value towards their desired outcomes.